The opinions expressed on the MHP Connector are not necessarily those of the OAMHP and are presented to encourage discussion.
We welcome your comments and feedback on the MHP Connector. If you would like to respond to this article, please see our submission guidelines.
Sara Dimerman in conversation with Janyce Lastman about how Covid has changed schools and classroom learning in our “new normal”. Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- The main changes that students and teachers are experiencing this school year in the classroom, across the school and learning in general
- How parents can help their kids make the best of this new normal whether they are attending classes in person, or doing the “online school at home” option
- How tutoring organizations are working differently now than in previous years
- Some tell tale signs that kids are not coping well with these changes and what parents and teachers can do to help them
- Some evolving or upcoming concerns parents might watch out for as the year unfolds and how they can prepare for these in advance
To hear more about learning in this new normal, join us virtually on September 27th when Janyce and Sara host, “How to help families survive and thrive, at home, school and beyond pandemic ups and downs.” For more information and to purchase tickets to our annual conference, click here: https://oamhp.ca/2021-conference/